Once a Hornet, Always a Hornet!
Fullerton College Commencement Drive-Thru Ceremony
Saturday, May 22, 2021 | 9:00 am to 12:00 Noon
Fullerton College will be hosting a stay-in-your-vehicle Commencement Drive-Thru Ceremony for the Class of 2020 and the Class of 2021 on Saturday, May 22nd from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. Graduates who have applied for the graduation application deadline with Admissions & Records will be sent an email and a specialized link to RSVP for Commencement participation. Graduates who decide to participate in this year’s modified, drive-thru ceremony will be given a drive-thru starting time and confirmation ticket.
General Guidelines and Rules
- Guests and families are welcome to accompany graduates in one enclosed vehicle.
- Graduates should be seated in the front passenger side seat (when possible), as graduates will be handed their diploma cover and other Fullerton College branded items from the right side of each vehicle.
- All persons must remain inside the car, have a face mask on, and buckled with seat belts during the entire event.
- Please adhere to these rules and guidelines so that our graduates may be recognized in a safe, physically distanced event. All federal, state, and Orange County guidelines will be strictly enforced.
- Only vehicles with Fullerton College graduates (Summer 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021) will be allowed to participate in the event. Family and friends can be passengers in the same enclosed vehicle, and are strictly prohibited from gathering on campus or accompanying in additional vehicles.