- In order to ensure pedestrian safety, Student Parking Lot 6 and Staff Lot B will be blocked off for the Commencement Processional and Recessional.
- Graduate and visitor parking for the Commencement Ceremony will be available in all Student Parking Lots, Staff Lot 3 just west of Sherbeck Field/Track, and the FC Parking Structure on the corner of Lemon Street and Fullerton College Drive.
- Handicapped Parking for graduates and visitors will be available in Student Lot 4 west of Sherbeck Field/Track. The entrance to this parking lot is located off of Berkeley Avenue.
- A section of Staff Parking Lot C West will be blocked off and reserved all day for VIP Guests.
- Commencement staff is encouraged to park in Staff Lots C East, B2 East, Lot A, Lot 8, and Lot E.
Friday, May 26, FC Sherbeck Field, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Casual clothes. Rehearsal is approximately one hour. If unable to attend, sit by a graduate who attended the rehearsal.
Saturday, May 27 At Staff Parking Lot B, from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
Check-in at the canopies that will be located between the 1400 and 1200 building at Staff Parking Lot B. Canopies will be ordered by last name. Check in with your Student ID to receive your “photographer’s card” and proceed to Commencement Line-up.
Saturday, May 27 Between 1400 Building and Baseball Field from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
On the day of Commencement, be dressed in cap and gown, check in first at canopies (by last name) at Staff Parking Lot B (in between 1200 and 1400 Buildings) to receive your “photographer’s card.” Line up at the street in between the 1400 Building and the Baseball Field between the hours of 8:00-9:30 am. The Processional March will begin promptly at 9:30 am, entering the FC Sherbeck Field on or before 10:00 am.
Instructions for Students | Instructions for Faculty & Administration
For safety and comfort, please wear comfortable shoes due to the walking distance of the processional march and to help us protect the turf on Sherbeck Field. No stilettos or high heel shoes.
Saturday, May 27 at FC Sherbeck Field, 10 a.m.
At the graduation ceremony, graduates will present a ‘photographer’s card’ with the graduate’s name in large block letters to the Faculty Reader who will announce the name while the graduate walks across the platform. Gates open at 9:30 a.m. for parents and friends. There are no limits on seats.
Commencement Ceremony Gifts
The Associated Students will provide participating graduates a gold embossed Fullerton College Diploma Cover (one per graduate) to be presented by one of the prestigious dignitaries upon approaching the platform.
Flowers: Bouquets, corsages, and flower leis for graduates will be available for purchase from Commencement Flowers outside of Sherbeck Field (west end) near the entrance from 8:30 am-12:30 pm. Prices range from $10 to $40.
College Center Courtyard, following the Ceremony
A reception with refreshments, light appetizers and live entertainment in honor of the graduates. Sponsored by Associated Students.